ELECTRICAL EXAMINATION BED WITH HAND OR FOOT CONTROL
The base has a cross frame, the structure is made of tubular steel powder coated which include resins of polyester INTERPON 700AB. Such resins guarantee high protection standards and, above all, they offer an high level of resistance during cleaning and disinfecting operations.
Movements: Height adjustment through electric component 24V operated through free hand control (AV4034) or pedal control (AV4035) both with protection degree IP66. The back rest is adjusted through gas spring activated through lateral levers (both sides).
- Height adjustment from 570 to 910 mm.
- Back rest adjustment through gas spring from 0° to 60°
- Pair of universal lateral profiles for hooking all accessories
- Height adjustable I. V. stand with two hooks made of chrome steel with clamp, to be hooked on lateral profiles.
- Adjustable armrest, covered with soft polyurethane, steel support with clamp as support for lateral profiles
- Paper roll support mounted on the bed base, with support made of chrome steel