I. Information about the owner of the site
Name: WLF OOD
VAT number: BG202710830
Management address: 19 Antim I Str., 4th floor, apt. 11, Sofia
Address of carrying out the activity: 19 Antim I Str., 4th floor, apt. 11, Sofia
Contact person: Gianluigi Villa
Phone: +359 878 987 608
II. General provisions and definitions
2.1. These general terms and conditions govern the relationship between WLF Ltd., UIC: 202710830, represented by the manager Gianluigi Villa, called Merchant, on the one hand, and persons using the electronic website with domain wlfltd.eu.
2.2. The terms used in these General Terms and Conditions have the following meaning:
- Consumer is any user who is a natural person who acquires goods that are not intended for commercial or professional activity and any natural person who, as a party to a contract, acts outside its commercial or professional activity (according to the definition). of a “consumer” under the Consumer Protection Act).
- User is any person who has loaded the domain wlfltd.eu in his browser, browses the content and / or has made an inquiry for the goods offered in the electronic catalogue of the website.
- Trader within the meaning of these general terms and conditions, as well as according to the definition of the PPA, is any natural or legal person who sells or offers for sale goods, provides services or concludes a contract with a consumer as part of his commercial or professional activity. the private sector, as well as any person acting on his behalf and on his behalf. In the context of these general terms and conditions, "Merchant" is WLF Ltd.
- Supplier is any natural or legal person in the supply chain who, by occupation, transfers ownership or establishes or transfers other real rights over goods for the benefit of another supplier or trader, or who enters into a contract with a consumer in the public or private sector.
- Goods are movable tangible property, except for items sold in compulsory execution or through other measures by bodies authorized by law, as well as items abandoned or confiscated in favor of the state, declared for sale by state authorities. In the context of these General Terms and Conditions, "goods" are all medical devices offered on the wlfltd.eu website.
- Medical device is an instrument, apparatus, device, software, material or other device used alone or in combination, including software intended by the manufacturer to be used specifically for diagnostic and / or therapeutic purposes and necessary for its proper use, which does not achieve its main action as intended in or on the human body by pharmacological, immunological or metabolic route, but may be assisted in its action by agents having such an effect, and which is intended by the manufacturer to be administered to humans in order to:
(a) diagnosis, prevention, surveillance, treatment or alleviation of diseases;
(b) diagnosis, monitoring, treatment, alleviation or compensation of trauma or disability;
(c) examination, replacement or correction of an anatomical part or physiological process;
(d) control of the pregnancy process.
- Inquiry means a non-binding statement of intent by a 'user', in which the latter declares a wish to receive more information about a product available on the wlfltd.eu website.
- Manufacturer means any natural or legal person who: (a) professionally manufactures finished goods or substantially alters or modifies a product with a view to placing it on the market; or (b) presents himself as a manufacturer by placing it on the product, its packaging or the technical or the commercial documentation for it its name or company, its production or other distinctive sign.
- Electronic catalogue is the electronic catalogue (software) available when using a web browser or mobile application at an Internet address wlfltd.eu, through which "users" have the opportunity to:
- view the content of wlfltd.eu;
- make electronic inquiries in connection with selected goods;
- receive information about the goods offered by the trader (including brochures, specifications, video, etc.).
- Interface (or user interface) is the combination of application software and graphical design through which users perform actions on the website;
- Website or site for short is a separate place in the global Internet network, accessible through its unified address (URL) via HTTP or HTTPS protocol and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image, hyperlinks or other materials and resources. In the context of these General Terms and Conditions, the website is wlfltd.eu.
- The domain is part of the hierarchical space of the global Internet network, which has its own unique name (domain name), which must meet certain requirements. The domain name is entered in the address field of the browser to load a specific web page. In the context of these general terms and conditions, the domain name is wlfltd.eu.
- Information society service provider is a natural or legal person that provides information society services. In the context of these General Terms and Conditions, the provider of information society services is WLF OOD.
- Information society services are such services, including the provision of commercial communications, which are provided remotely through the use of electronic means following an explicit statement by the recipient of the service.
2.3. Through these conditions, the Merchant, in its capacity as a provider of information society services, provides users with information in accordance with the requirements of the Electronic Commerce Act.
2.4. The Merchant reserves the right to change, without prior notice, the structure and / or content of the Website.
2.5. The Merchant reserves the right to suspend access to part or all of the Website without the consent of the User, for an unlimited period of time, planned or incidental, without liability for any damages incurred by the User as a result of the suspension.
2.6. All visitors to the wlfltd.eu website should read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using them. In case the user does not agree with these General Terms and Conditions, the latter should stop using wlfltd.eu.
2.7. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the User and the Merchant agree that all statements between them in connection with inquiries for goods offered through the website may be made electronically and by electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Certification Services Act. and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
2.8. The main characteristics of the services provided to the users by the Merchant through the website wlfltd.eu, hereinafter referred to as "services", are the following:
- The Merchant provides the opportunity to view and share the content published in the electronic catalog of the website. The trader provides information about himself, his team, the services he provides, current offers, information articles, contacts, presentation of his customers and partners and others.
- The trader does not guarantee his ability to respond and the period in which it will be provided.
- The merchant provides the ability to search for textual content within the website. To use the function, the User should type in the search field the word or words he is looking for and press the "Search" button or the Enter / Go keyboard key. The Website will display a list of results with pages / products containing the user or words searched by the user.
2.9. The Merchant reserves the right at its discretion to change, supplement or delete parts of these General Terms and Conditions at any time, without explicit notice, by publishing the current version of the "General Terms and Conditions" on the website wlfltd.eu.
III. Registration and inquiry
3.1. Visitors to the wlfltd.eu website can view its content free of charge without the need to register and / or create a personal profile.
IV. Processing and protection of personal data
4.1. The trader processes personal data of individuals in order to provide information society services, consisting in the provision of information about goods offered on the website.
V. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1. All information resources published on the website, including but not limited to: design, texts, photos, logos, trademarks, audio and video materials, etc., as well as the program code of the website, are intellectual property and are subject to protection under the Law on Copyright and Related Rights.
5.1. The use of the information published on the website by copying, modifying, reproducing, publishing, distributing or otherwise unauthorized, without the consent and permission of the holder of the respective intellectual property right constitutes an infringement and leads to liability of the user in accordance with applicable Bulgarian legislation.
VI. Bodies regulating the activity of the Merchant
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
Phone (office work): (+359 2) 915 35 19
Consumer Protection Commission
Address: Sofia, PC 1000, 4A Slaveykov Square, floors 3, 4 and 6
User telephone: 0700 111 22
Phone: (+359 2) 933 05 65
Commission for Protection of Competition
Address: 1000 Sofia, 18 Vitosha Blvd.
Phone for inquiries: (+359 2) 935 62 22
Executive Agency for Medicines at the Ministry of Health
Address: Sofia 1303, 8 Damyan Gruev Str
Phone: (+359 2) 890 35 55; fax: (+359 2) 890 34 34
VII. Online dispute resolution platform
In the event of a dispute, any user has the right to lodge a complaint through the EU's online dispute resolution platform at the following web address: Online Dispute Resolution | European Commission.
VIII. Final provisions
8.1. The Merchant provides uninterrupted access to these General Terms and Conditions to the following web address: https://www.wlfltd.eu/terms-use
8.2. The Merchant is not responsible for the content and safety of sites to which they refer links and banners published on this site wlfltd.eu.
8.3. The User should immediately notify the Merchant in case of breach of information security.
8.4. The nullity of one or more clauses of the present conditions does not lead to the nullity of another clause or the conditions as a whole.
8.5. The provisions of the current Bulgarian legislation shall apply to all issues that are not regulated in these General Terms and Conditions.
8.6. All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, including disputes arising out of or relating to their interpretation, invalidity, non-performance or termination, will be settled by mutual agreement. Users can also use the online dispute resolution platform, available here:
8.7. If it is not possible to reach an agreement, all disputes will be referred to the competent Bulgarian court or the Consumer Protection Commission.
8.8. These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 01.02.2021.