VEGA ELECTRICAL BED WITH ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT, 4-SECTOR SIDE-RAILS WITH INTEGRATED CONTROLS TRENDELENBURG – WEIGHING SYSTEM – 5th WHEEL
The new VEGA-W is meant for weighing patients with temporary or permanent disability, within/at the doctor's office, with the aim of diagnosing, treating and monitoring an adult patient under the close supervision of medical staff.
The bed is equipped with a weighing system integrated into the structure; it is composed of four weight sensors (certified load cells) placed at the four corners, thus ensuring the exact weight measurement in any position the lying surface and the patient may be.
The weight viewer allows to constantly monitor the patient, throughout the treatment.
The display position can be chosen by the user, as it does not occupy any more space than the bed.
The 5-digit red-colored display (height of 2 cm) can be read from a distance;
Anti-blackout battery that allows autonomy and perfect functionality even in the absence of electricity (10-hour autonomy).
Weighing scale capacity: 200 kg
Scale precision: 50/100g
* the word "adult" refers to a person with a weight of at least 40 kg, a height of at least 146 cm and with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of at least 17.
- Funzione speciale Check weight
- Spia Led lampeggiante.
- Special check weight function;
- Flashing LED light
- Weight check: It allows medical staff to monitor the patient's weight, by setting a threshold with a maximum and a minimum weight. If the patient exceeds the set threshold, the weighing system emits a light /sound signal
- Standby: It allows medical staff to add or remove accessories from the bed (pillows, blankets etc ..) without affecting the patient's weight.
It is simple and safe to have total control in your hand
POD control is much more than a simple Supervisor of bed functions and movements: it is a total monitoring system of all those bed functions that can be required by hospital nurses and healthcare operators.
Some of the most important and innovative functions are:
- Battery charge indicator;
- Indicator signalling when bed is connected to the power grid;
- Indicators for maintenance needs;
- Safety nightlight indicator when RED/GREEN light is on;
- Indicator of locked functions;
- Alarm when patient gets out of the bed unattended;
- Scale management;
- activation of foot controls locking
- memorization of lying surfaces positions
- activation of emergency Trendelenburg
- activation of backrest quick release for CPR
- Indicator of incline degrees of each section.
Bifunctional and self-rehabilitative ergonomy
The containment sides of the VEGA-W bed guarantee the patient's maximum protection for the entire lenght of the bed, as they minimize the risk of trapping limbs. (according to standard CEI EN 60601-2-52).
They are made of polypropylene, rotary printed and dyed in the mass, highly resistant even under high stress conditions.
The ergonomic design of the handle allows the patient to move autonomously, thus avoiding excessive exertion for the healthcare operator while facilitating the patient's physical and psychological rehabilitation.
Total safety in just one look
Night hours are the most delicate time of the day for healthcare operators as they must ensure total safety for the patients.
Wrong height and section incline adjustments are the main causes for accidental falling of patients when getting out of the bed.
VEGA-W changes all of that: just one look is enough to know if the bed is in the safest night position.
In SAFE MODE a GREEN LED light placed under the bed casts a light beam on the floor that lets the operator know if the bed is in the right position.
If not, the light beam is RED.