ELECTRIC GYNAECOLOGICAL BED, 3 SECTIONS, ELECTRIC HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
The couch has been studied to help operators while giving assistance to patients, granting the maximum comfort and safety.
There is a crossed frame at the base of the bed. The structure is made of steel tubes varnished with epoxy powders which include resins of polyester INTERPON 700AB. Such resins guarantee high protection standards and, above all, they off er an high level of resistance during cleaning and disinfecting operations.
Ergonomics has been adapted to customer needs, offering maximum comfort to the patient.
Anatomical padding of the backrest and seat made of fire-retardant polyurethane foam, with elegant and simple design.
Upholstery fabric fire retardant class 1IM, washable and seamless.
Height adjustment thanks to an electric actuator 24 V through pedal with protection degree IP66.
The back rest is adjusted through gas spring activated through lateral levers (both sides).
- Height adjustment from 570 to 920 mm.
- Back rest adjustment through gas spring from 0° to 65°
- Leg rest adjustment with rack from 0° to 90° not removable
- Lying areas padded with slabs composed by foam, for a perfect contour support
- Covering made of fi reproof plastic class 1 IM, washable, seamless
- Seat hollow shaped
- Adjustable leg support with rack, not removable
- Couple of soft padded support for thighs, adjustable in all directions through chromed joint
- Extractable and removable stainless steel basin
- Half part of ABS covering for wheels and metal tips
- Paper roll support mounted on the bed base, with support made of chromed steel
- Adjustable handles for patient made of soft polyurethane, to be used as side rails
- Adjustable arm rest, covered of soft polyurethane, steel support with clamp as support for lateral profiles
- I. V. stand with two hooks made of chromed steel with clamp for height adjustment, to be hooked on lateral profiles
- Couple of lateral profiles for coupling of all accessories