Ward stretcher fixed height 2 sections with independent brake system
The base is composed by two removable sections made of zinc coated steel hooked to plastic supports.
The four holes are equipped with holes as push handle and for placing accessories, and with shockresistant no trace bumpers.
The head side is equipped with supports for drainage bags and bottle holder.
The backrest is moved by a bilateral lever and assisted by a pneumatic spring.
Light structure realized with steel profiles of high thickness and varnished with epoxy powders.
Four castors Ø 200 mm, two of them are swivelling and two with separate brake pedal.
The castors, swivelling on balls bearing, are made of no trace plastic material with chromed steel supports.
Blocking belts for patient are standard model.
- Overall dimensions cm 204x70x78h
- Base dimensions cm 198 x 58
- Backrest inclination from 0° to 80°
- Base height cm 78
- Castors Ø 200 mm
- Weight kg 48
- Safe working load kg. 170
- Height of the side rails from the sprung base cm 28
- Medical device class I following Dir. 93/42 CEE